The Australian Apitherapy Association is holding a virtual conference on November 26 and 27, 2021.
We are keen to hear from you if you have been engaged in research into bee medicine or medicinal bee-keeping methods. This could take many forms and cover many subjects such as research into cancer, arthritis, dermatology or veterinary work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit ideas for papers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers – Inaugural Australian Apitherapy Association Conference
- Join the Australian Apitherapy Association and get this great T-Shirt! January 20, 2022
- The Bees Find Sydney Radio Presenter John Stanley, leading him on a Quest January 20, 2022
- Australian Apitherapy Conference Presentations 2021 December 23, 2021
- Australian Apitherapy Association Inaugural Conference Nov 26 & 27 2021 November 25, 2021
- Bee Venom Effective Against Osteoarthritis and Parkinson’s Disease August 25, 2021
- Uncategorized (6)